To OUR Mainstream Media -

Everybody knows you have grown extremely untrustworthy.

The public deserve to know that my campaign evolved from being a shy protesting wannabe mayor through to finding my voice for the sake of our community.

I could not have managed this growth in character without writing my blog.

My campaign consisted of sharing my diary publicly and connecting with others via my footwork.


The media have reported nothing of essence regarding this mayoral campaign.
Indeed, our community would have had more chance of knowing that they could have a sensible protesting mayor if they wanted, if msm had done their job.

It is now incumbent upon the mainstream media to inform the public about the two main components of this campaign. You can even mock me for having only six people at my public meeting. (I hope you do.) The other negative aspects you are obliged to report on are the Ludlow, Bailey and secret trustees issues.

I am very proud of my team.
To my knowledge, we are the first group in New Zealand's history to credibly show that we could pull off a peaceful protest (sustained and escalating if necessary) against idiotic/cruel central government over reach and corruption, via our local government activity.

Everybody knows that you prefer to regurgitate the news as per your own time frames and ideological slants, according to the instructions you have from 'on high'. Yet, the individuals amongst you belong to us. For this reason, we inform you of our disgust. Sadly, we are all in this together. Frustratingly, it could easily be so different.

If I were the mayor here, now, the south would already be making a culture change of hope.
It remains my hope that this will occur anyway, via my losing.

My team stood for -
Ethics
Positivity
Common Sense

Popular posts from this blog