Day 44 no 2

Stevey asked the question what is a bully?

I've always considered that to be a silly sort of word for describing 12 year old playground antics.

lolly, instead of confectionery

baby, for infant

happy for pleased

bully, for somebody stepping on my toes?

I'm not so fond of the word bullying myself.
That firmly places me in the category of the Majority.

Is it ok for our community that Ludlow destroys our freedom of speech and then gets molly coddled by the nasty bloc?
Remember, Toni Biddle has aligned herself in this position and she pushes Maoridom and Culturalism to the point of making grown men, especially rugby people, quiver (I've heard, and seen).
Ria Bond immediately shut the issue down accompanied with threats.
Noel Peterson and Stevey Chernishov are in fairyland.
Also note that Nobby Clark advocates for hate speech laws.

Where are the 70 year old+ folk?

Look out if I get to be 70 year old+ and others get harassed when they are working for the common good!

If, I become the mayor here this time.

It's because of the 70 year old+ that I'm having a hard time finding display spots for my Stop 3 Waters banners.

They think that the word bully is silly.

Many of them are the bullies, and always were.

Let's turn this corner together.
I happen to love the bullies quite well.






Popular posts from this blog